PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Easy Listening Man

"...
sometimes when i’m walking along
i yearn for a melody
something with a tune to hum
and words like do re me
but it’s so hard
with all this rock’n’roll
to be easy
easy listening man
..."

Video added by drrogersperuo

Tony Penultimate knows how hard it is at times being an Easy Listening Man. It's a constant struggle.

The teasing my rocker and power pop friends are putting me through...

I'm an emotional guy, you know! But - listen carefully - I'm not an EMO guy!
But when I'm feeling fragile and tired I need to hear strings and the occasional hammond. That's just the way it is.

0 comments: