PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"fez" the comic strip






Years ago, I used to do a semi-regular comic strip called "fez." It had nothing to do with that character of the same name on TV's "That 70's Show." I had come up with the character somewhere around 1988-89. Fez appeared in many of my comic strips throughout the years... eventually warranting his own. I can't really remember why or when I stopped doing these comics... I probably just got bored of them and moved on to something else.... creativity evolves like most other things.

Anyway, here's a few. If you like them, let me know and I'll post more.

-Percy

0 comments: