PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, July 13, 2007

Jaja Jambo



The delightful and fabulously gorgeous Grace Chang performs "Ja Ja Jambo".....the words are provided for your karaoke pleasure, sing along if you are so inclined. (Or is this version better? I can't decide.)

Her I Love Cha Cha is a charmer, too.

Thanks to the very essential Edward Chewtoy for recommending these to me.....have I mentioned lately how much I adore the Dutch and their exquisite taste in music and kitsch? DO check out the dazzling array of music downloads on his site....though it was so much better at one time, before it was dismantled by tone-deaf and humorless ruffians.

0 comments: