PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, January 14, 2008

Taking A Cruise With The Citations

Pastor McPurvis offers us,
"A recent rescue sweep turned up this island treat from The Citations, a calypso/popular group that used to entertain vacationers at the Grand Bahama Hotel during the 1970s and 80s. ...
... One thing that I wish I could share with everyone reading this is the way the album smells. I don’t know if this is the result of where it was sold or the environment it was kept in, but the inner sleeve has a really strong incense aroma. Every time I take the album out I feel like I’ve stepped inside of a head shop. ..."
Sniff, sniff,

0 comments: