PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sleazy Surf!


Other than the tittie pic on the cover I'm not certain why this is called "sleazy surf" music (altho "Jack the Ripper" is kinda saucy), but OK, I'll go along with it. The only reason I like it enough to post, is that I am collecting as many versions of "Istanbul" as I possibly can (don't look over your shoulder, Phantom, I'm gaining on you!). It's all instrumental except for the vocal on Phantom Skier which sounds like they hired the male chorus who recorded the Gilligan's Island theme. Perhaps you will like.

Sleazy Surf Music 2 donated by Mulambada who I would like a whole lot more if he tagged the songs properly, but there ya go. After all, it's free.

0 comments: