PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bat Guano's SwaG! is in the PCL House



Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Bat Guano. I am a disk jockey and a crank. I have been the host of SwaG! on WIDR, a small noncommercial radio station in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA, since 1996. Before that, it went by other names, dating back to 1990. SwaG! is basically a free-form radio show that will put a buzzing in your ears, a funny taste in your mouth, and a rumble of gas in your stomach.

I am honored to be invited to be one of the PCL elite. I hope to share the recorded broadcasts of SwaG!, and include whatever insight and factoids that I stumble across.

Here is SwaG!, where you will find the sound of mutant radio.

0 comments: