PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Love My Life The Way It Is

I've found the secret to life with this web project.

"I had an ex that used to play lottery scratch cards every week. Most weeks she lost. Some weeks she won a few bucks. It got me thinking about the whole lottery thing - getting your hopes high, dreaming, escaping, and then usually being let down.
This happens to me on a daily basis WITHOUT the lottery's help, so I find the whole thing funny. I didn't need the lottery messing with my life. So as an experiment, I started buying scratch cards and not scratching them."


Perfect



0 comments: