PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello, Radio Friends


My name is Bat Guano. I have been a broadcaster for my entire life. If you had told me way back when I was first getting my mouth around a musty old ribbon microphone, that I’d be spending my golden years playing a lot of crazy music on a little Midwestern college radio station, I would have stared at you blankly before slapping you with my sticky and comically large lollypop.

But that’s what I seem to be doing. Why? Because I like it.... And etc. Read the rest of my important words and hear/download two episodes of Bat Guano's SwaG! here.

1 comments:

glyphjockey said...

You fertilize the musical world richly, Guano.