PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ザ・ジャガーズ



The 1968 hit 君に会いたい by ザ・ジャガーズ. Though surely showing a strong influence by ザタイガース, the band laid the groundwork for such future bands such as GSメドレー and 色つきの女でいてくれよ.

OK, you know I don't have any idea what I'm talking about here, I'm just fuckin' with ya.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Oh, yeah. Those guys! I actually did a video review of this film earlier this year: http://diedangerdiediekill.blogspot.com/2011/02/fighting-femmes-fiends-and-fanatics.html

Swank Daddy said...

I'm not certain which surprises me the most - your post or the comment above. ;-)